Buy your 3D prints with Cryptocurrency!
Use Bitcoin and other crypto to purchase 3D prints and make your impact with blockchain technology.
- Regular business customers can apply for an account.
- This is then billed monthly and should be paid after 30 days.
3D PRINTING DISCOUNTS
How will the price of your CAD model be calculated?
- Material Volume – the amount of material needed to 3D print your product
- Machine Volume – the amount of space your product takes inside our 3D printers
- Number of parts – a part is a piece of a model that can be separated from other pieces of the model
- Production – associated production costs including labor; quality control; machine maintenance; general utilities; and other supporting services required to 3D print your product
- 5% off lot of 5 - 10 parts
- 7% off lot of 10 - 50 parts
- 10% off lot of 50 - 100 parts
- 25% off more than 100 parts
We accept cryptocurrency!
- Cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized systems based on blockchain technology, a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. A defining feature of a cryptocurrency, and arguably its biggest allure, is its organic nature; it is not issued by any central authority, rendering it theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.
Step 1: Create a cryptocurrency wallet
There are many different places where you can create a Cryptocurrency wallet, here are a few we trust.
Step 2: Buy some cryptocurrency
There are many different places where you can buy Cryptocurrency, here are a few we trust.
- Bitcoin is digital money used for secure and instant transfer of value anywhere in the world. It is not controlled or issued by any bank or government – instead it is an open network which is managed by its users. Much in the way email improved communication by making it fast and cheap, bitcoin is an improvement on existing payment methods which were not designed for the internet era.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a cryptocurrency that was created as a result of a hard fork of the Bitcoin blockchain on August 1st, 2017, at block 478558. Anyone who held bitcoin at the time of the fork became an owner of an identical crypto amount of bitcoin cash.
- If you had bitcoin in your Blockchain wallet at the time of the BCH fork, you can access the equivalent amount of bitcoin cash in your wallet. Bitcoin cash is a fully supported, independent currency in your Blockchain wallet and can be sent, received, securely stored, or exchanged for bitcoin and/or other cryptos
- Launched in 2015, Ethereum is a decentralized software platform that enables SmartContracts and Distributed Applications (ĐApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control or interference from a third party. The platform is also the basis for its own virtual currency, Ether.
- Ether is like a vehicle for moving around on the Ethereum platform, and is sought by mostly developers looking to develop and run applications inside Ethereum. Ether is used broadly for two purposes, it is traded as a digital currency exchange like other cryptocurrencies and is used inside Ethereum to run applications and even to monetize work.
- According to Ethereum, it can be used to “codify, decentralize, secure and trade just about anything.”
- Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. Litecoin is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Mathematics secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances.
- Litecoin features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency. With substantial industry support, trade volume and liquidity, Litecoin is a proven medium of commerce complementary to Bitcoin.